Sunday, October 5, 2008

My dogs and the problems they cause


I know I say it all of the time but I am a very lucky girl. I have 2 super cute dogs, Daisy and Dixon. They love me and give me lots of kisses. Sometimes I steal their toys and then mommy gets upset when I try to chew on them- I don't understand why? They are chew toys after all! Sometimes I play in their water bowls and mommy then just gives up and gives me a pan of water to play with on the floor. She's a pushover sometimes!
Anyway Daisy and Dixon are pretty adorable- altogether it doesn't get much cuter than me and these 2 dogs. MOST people realize that, but not one of our neighbors. Nope, he's a stick in the mud and mommy and daddy have much more grown-up names they call him. He seems to think that the dogs are too barky. Good thing I don't cry a lot because I can be pretty loud!
This mean neighbor also doesn't appreciate that mommy puts my diapers out on the deck to dry in the sun! Mommy and Daddy both agree that if this guy doesn't understand we are in the midst of a global energy crisis that he can suck it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: