Sunday, October 5, 2008

Going for a ride!


Here I am going for a ride in my wagon with my friend Carter. My wagon is another awesome gift from my Aunt Caroline & Uncle Jim aka the Godfather. They gave it to me before I was even born! It's one of my favorite things, but it drives mommy a little nuts that I was up and cruising behind it before I was even 7 months old. She just can't handle my mobility!
Anyway here Carter is pushing me around in my wagon of awesomeness! Carter comes over 2 days a week and we hang out, I share my toys with him and he eats a lot. He is much more into solid food than I am, but we both agree that Cheerios rock!


He's pretty cute isn't he? Even though I am young, I have standards- never settle ladies!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: